Digital Measures allows faculty to record and track teaching, research and service activities. It also allows for the easy generation of reports for annual evaluation, reappointment, promotion, and tenure reviews.
- Supporting faculty-related processes: Via paperless completion and processing of documents required for annual review, promotion, tenure, and enhanced performance review
- Highlighting faculty accomplishments: Via website portfolios, reports of faculty activities that include the aggregation of outreach, community service, and engagement
- Documenting the entirety of faculty work/efforts/accomplishments: Via collection of information from all areas of the mission - teaching, research/scholarship, clinical care, service
- Facilitating submission and storage of faculty information required for faculty credentialing, professional program and SACSCOC accreditation: Via ability for faculty, department, college, and/or campus upload and verification of licensure, certification, continuing education, professional development and other documentation
- Decreasing duplicate/repeated requests for information from faculty: Via automatic CV generation, central ability to pull needed data on the part of departments, colleges, campus, or UT System
- Supporting strategic planning and reporting: At departmental, college, and campus levels via customizable reporting
- Extracting data for use in other systems: Such as UT System; SACS Faculty Roster; other professional accreditation faculty reporting