Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sharing EndNote references with EndNote users:
- Open your EndNote Library
- Go to File, Choose Compressed Library (.enlx)
- Select the references you would like to share
- Click Next, name the file, and save it on your desktop. This way, it creates a zip file.
- Now you can send the saved zip file as an email attachment to whoever you would like to share it with.