If you have the PDF of an article or a folder of article PDFs sitting on your desktop, you can import the article or the PDF folder to your EndNote Library. Here are the steps:
- Open your EndNote Library
- Clink Import from the File menu and you should see two options: File or Folder. Choose File if it is a single PDF or choose Folder if it is a folder of PDFs.
- Browse to the PDF file or the PDF Folder on your computer
- Make sure the Import Option is on PDF -- Important! Here is how your screen should look:
- Click Import and the PDF is added to your EndNote Library. Here is how it should look: