Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you have the PDF of an article or a folder of PDFs sitting on your desktop, you can import the article or the PDF folder to your EndNote Library. Here are the steps:
- Open your EndNote Library.
- Click Import from the File menu and you should see two options: File or Folder. Choose File if it is a single PDF or choose Folder if it is a folder of PDFs.
- Browse to the PDF file or the PDF Folder on your computer
- Make sure the Import Option is on PDF -- Important! Here is how your screen should look:
- Click Import and the PDF is added to your EndNote Library. Here is how it should look: