Adding page numbers to your citations in Cite While You Write:
- Open your manuscript in Word.
- Click within the citation you would like to modify.
- Go to the EndNote tab and choose Edit and Manage Citation(s).
- Under Formatted Citation, type the page numbers in the Pages field.
- Click the OK button, and your pages should now appear in the citation.
Note: While not typical, certain output styles (such as MLA) are configured to use the special “Cited Pages” field as part of the citation template, enabling you to enter citation page numbers into the Pages field. Consult the Bibliographic Styles section of your EndNote Manual for details.