If you don't see the output style you need for citing in your library, you can download the style from Endnote.com.
- Go to endnote.com’s output style collection. Search for the style you want to use (you can also submit requests for styles not listed, though the ones they create are subject to number of requests received).
- Download the file to your desktop.
- Double click the downloaded file and it should open in Endnote.
- Go to “File Menu” and choose “Save As”. Replace the word “copy” with your style’s name and click “Save.”.
- Add the new style to your selected styles and you are good to go.