Yes, only if you use Firefox.
- Search the database for your topic.
- Follow the instructions from the database on exporting citations.
- Choose Open the File with latest the EndNote version.
- Check the box “Do this automatically for files like this from now on.” You will see this notice: “This setting can be changed using the Applications tab in Firefox’s Preferences.”
- Choose your EndNote Library to receive the references.
- Click Open, and the citations will be automatically added to your library.