- Search PubMed/Medline for your topic.
- Select the citations you need from the search results.
- Click Save and you will see the Save citations to file screen.
- Change the Format from Summary to RIS.
- Click Create file.
- Choose Open the File with latest the EndNote version.
- Check the box “Do this automatically for files like this from now on.” You will see this notice: “This setting can be changed using the Applications tab in Firefox’s Preferences.”
- Choose your EndNote Library to receive the references.
- Click Open, and the citations will be automatically added to your library.
This method applies to direct export with EBSCOhost CINAHL, OvidSP databases, and other online databases.