Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Direct Export References with Scopus
How to directly export references from Scopus:
- Perform a search in Scopus
- Select the references you want to save
- Click 'Export' at the top of the results
- Choose RIS Format (EndNote, Reference Manager) for the method of export
- Select any additional information you want exported along with the citation (i.e., Abstract)
- Click 'Export.'
- The references should be added to your EndNote Library.