How to directly export references from CINAHL:
- Choose the references you need using the Add to Folder icon on far right side of the reference page
- Go to Folder at the top right of the page
- Select All and click Export
- Choose Direct Export in RIS Format (e.g. CITAVI, EasyBib, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, Zotero)
- The first time you will get an option to "Open with" or "Save" the file.
- Choose EndNote program
- Also select "Do this automatically..." so you don't see the prompt every time.
- All the references should automatically be added to the EndNote Library