Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Direct Export from CINAHL Using Chrome
How to directly export references from CINAHL:
- Choose the references you need using the Add to Folder icon on far right side of the reference page
- Go to Folder at the top right of the page
- Select All and click Export
- Choose Direct Export in RIS Format (e.g. CITAVI, EasyBib, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, Zotero)
- The first time you will get an option to "Open with" or "Save" the file.
- Choose EndNote program
- Also select "Do this automatically..." so you don't see the prompt every time.
- All the references should automatically be added to the EndNote Library