1. Copy the references listed in the bibliography in PDF or Word. The number before each reference doesn’t matter.
2. Go to the Citation Finder website at https://citation-finder.vercel.app/
3. Under Enter citations, paste the references you copied from the PDF/Word file.
4. Choose RIS as the Citation Format
5. Then search for matches.
6. Check each result of the retrieved matching references (pay special attention to citation data), select the correct match for each item, then press DOWNLOAD ALL SELECT CITATIONS at the bottom of the screen. Note: If you don’t find a good match, you can edit the citation text and search again. If no correct match can be found, leave the item with no matches selected.
7. Save the citation file with the select references. Then import the downloaded file into EndNote.