Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To safely download/move/export PDF articles from an EndNote Library to a regular file folder on your desktop, follow the instructions:
- Create a new folder on your desktop for the PDF files.
- Go to the EndNote Library data folder. The folder name will look like this: My EndNote Library.Data
- You should see three folders: PDF, rdb, and tdb.
- Enter .pdf on to the search box on the top right corner.
- Click PDF Document.
- All the PDF files will be displayed.
- Highlight all the PDF files.
- Copy and paste them into the new folder.