Skip to Main Content
Professional Help for your Research
- Ask a Librarian – Have a question? Use this link to send your question to the reference desk or live chat with a librarian to get quick answers to your questions.
- Citation Help -- Selected resources related to writing styles including Chicago, APA, etc.
- Copyright Guidance – Selected resources, sites and tutorials pertaining to U.S. copyright law.
- E-books -- A list of electronic books.
- EndNote guide -- Everything about learning how to use EndNote, a reference management program.
- Keeping Up To Date -- Tools and resources to help you stay current in your field. Upon request, you can receive personalized, automatic email alerts or using RSS feeds with up-to-date information on whatever topics you choose.
- Information Consultation – Free consultation services to assist UTHSC faculty, staff, and students with questions related to information management and retrieval.
- Library Liaisons – Find someone familiar with your area and who can help you with your education, research, and services needs.
- UTHSC Office of Research Administration -- Provides support for the faculty and staff of the Health Science Center in their efforts to obtain external funding for research and other sponsored projects.