Supposed you have a article in PDF or a bunch of articles in a PDF folder sitting on your computer. You can import the article or the PDF folder to your EndNote Library. Here is how:
- Open your EndNote Library
- Clink Import from the File menu and you should see two options: File or Folder. Choose File is it is a sigle PDF and choose Folder if it is a folder of PDFs.
- Browse to the PDF file or the PDF Folder on your computer
- Make sure the Import Option is on PDF -- Important! Here is how your screen looks like:
- Click Import and the PDF is added to your EndNote Library. Here is how it looks like: