EndNote for iPad. The app is available in Apple Store for free. You must have an EndNote Basic account to use this app.
As of June 2015, there is not an Android app. However, You can use EndNote with the MS Word App on Android following the suggestions in the EndNote in Word on Android or iOS document.
- Search PubMed or Web of Science on Safari via in-app browser and import desired references
- Create folders
- Edit references
- Manually enter references
- Download PDF files and attach them to EndNote records
- Attach PDF to the EndNote record from Dropbox after linking the app to your Dropbox account
- Annotate PDF files
- Sync references to and from your EndNote Online account
What does not work:
- Does not fetch bibliographic information from PDF files
- Does not have CWYW feature