It is important that you are familiar with the citation style and should always double-check citations generated from an online website or from a database. Make sure all the information in the citation matches your source, and that the citation is capitalized, formatted, and punctuated correctly. You are responsible for making sure citations are correct.
1. How to cite IOM report: The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health?
2. Can I cite TV series as I think they motivated me in certain way?
3. Should I use page number when citing a book?
4. How to cite a chapter in Cherry and Jacob's book, Contemporary nursing: Issues, trends, & management?
5. Does APA use ibid?
6. I would like to reference a nursing theory from currentnursing.com. How should I cite it?
7. When citing a source, when to use page numbers in the body of a paper?
8. How to cite a statute such as Tennessee Health Care Decision Act?
9. What if I cited several chapters in Cherry & Jacob's book, Contemporary nursing: Issues, trends, & management?
10. I found a PPT from Tennessee Department of Health. Could you tell me how to cite it?
11. How to cite a secondary source?
12. How to cite the CNL white paper?
13. How to cite a fact sheet from the Internet?
14. What is gray literature and how to cite them?
15. How to cite an article from MedlinePlus?
16. How to create a running head?