1. EndNote X7>Preferences>Sync. FOR WINDOWS USERS, Edit>Preferences>Sync.
2. Enter your UTHSC email and password.
3. Click Enable Sync.
4. Click Sign Up.
5. Fill out the My EndNote Web form that opens. (All red starred items are required.)
NOTE: Once you import some references to your EndNote, login to MyEndNote Web and see if your groups/references are showing. If syncing is setup properly, your groups and reference will be showing.
My EndNote Web Save this link to your computer so you can login to your EndNote from anywhere at anytime!
NOTE: THIS STEP IS REALLY ONLY NECESSARY FOR CITING IN APA CITATION FORMAT.
1. Go to Tools>Define Term Lists.
2. Make sure you are clicked on the Lists Tab and on Journals.
3. Click on the Import List button.
Windows Users, select the Medical text file. Over 14,000 journal titles will be imported. Then, click on Import List button again and select the BioScience text file. This will import almost 5,000 more journal titles.
MAC users, go to Applications>EndNote>EndNote>Medical Terms. This will import 14,000 titles.
Applications>EndNote>EndNote>BioScience Terms This will import almost 5,000 more titles.